The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending May 11, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 212,000
- 4 week moving average: 225,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,660,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,668,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 187,689
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,535,909
The full news release report can be downloaded here.