The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 9, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 229,000
- 4 week moving average: 223,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,776,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,766,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 208,782
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,086,982
The full news release report can be downloaded here.