The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending June 30, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 231,000
- 4 week moving average: 224,050
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,739,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 231,072
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,611,767
The full news release report can be downloaded here.