The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending December 15, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 214,000
- 4 week moving average: 222,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,688,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,672,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 260,500
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,705,113
The full news release report can be downloaded here.