The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending April 20, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 230,000
- 4 week moving average: 206,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,655,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,687,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 211,361
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,704,208
The full news release report can be downloaded here.