The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending September 19, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 870,000
- 4 week moving average: 878,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 8.6%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 12,580,000
- 4-week moving average: 13,040,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 824,542
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 8.4%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 12,264,351
The full news release report can be downloaded here.