The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending October 31, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 751,000
- 4 week moving average: 787,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 5.0%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 7,285,000
- 4-week moving average: 8,244,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 738,166
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 4.7%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 6,951,731
The full news release report can be downloaded here.