The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending October 24, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 751,000
- 4 week moving average: 787,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 5.3%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 7,756,000
- 4-week moving average: 9,053,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 732,223
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 5.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 7,422,454
The full news release report can be downloaded here.
Our office will monitor COVID-19 updates closely and will send out additional announcements as we become aware of any updates. You can also review these updates on our website at https://www.thomas-and-company.com/covid-19/ too.
Please reach out to your representative with any questions.