The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 20, 2021 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 684,000
- 4 week moving average: 736,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 2.7%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 3,870,000
- 4-week moving average: 4,120,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 656,789
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 4,217,259
The full news release report can be downloaded here.