The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 13, 2021 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 770,000
- 4 week moving average: 746,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.0%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 4,124,000
- 4-week moving average: 4,255,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 746,496
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 4,486,389
The full news release report can be downloaded here.