The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending February 6, 2021 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 793,000
- 4 week moving average: 823,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 4,545,000
- 4-week moving average: 4,748,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 813,145
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 5,025,135
The full news release report can be downloaded here.