The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending December 26, 2020 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 787,000
- 4 week moving average: 836,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.6%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 5,219,000
- 4-week moving average: 5,457,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 841,111
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.6%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 5,258,073
The full news release report can be downloaded here.