The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending October 13, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 210,000
- 4-week moving average: 211,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.20%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,640,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,653,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 190,017
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 0.90%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,349,655
The full news release report can be downloaded here.