The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending June 16, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 218,000
- 4 week moving average: 221,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,723,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 205,583
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,585,437
The full news release report can be downloaded here.