The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending August 25, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 213,000
- 4 week moving average: 212,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,727,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,731,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 175,421
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.1%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,694,100
The full news release report can be downloaded here.