The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending August 18, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 210,000
- 4 week moving average: 213,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,727,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,735,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 172,932
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,668,335
The full news release report can be downloaded here.