The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending August 11, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 212,000
- 4 week moving average: 215,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,721,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,738,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 179,870
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,756,213
The full news release report can be downloaded here.