The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending November 2,
2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 211,000
- 4 week moving average: 215,250
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,689,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,686,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 205,459
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,420,499
The full news release report can be downloaded here.