The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending October 12,
2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 214,000
- 4 week moving average: 214,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,679,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,669,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 197,841
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 0.9%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,366,919
The full news release report can be downloaded here.