The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending March 17, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 229,000
- 4 week moving average: 223,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.3%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,828,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,880,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 198,473
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,104,251
The full news release report can be downloaded here.