The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending February 24, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 210,000
- 4 week moving average: 220,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.4%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,931,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,920,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 195,897
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.6%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,255,253
The full news release report can be downloaded here.