The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending January 27, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 230,000
- 4 week moving average: 234,500
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.4%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,953,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,932,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 267,674
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.7%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,373,175
The full news release report can be downloaded here.