The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending January 20, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 233,000
- 4 week moving average: 240,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.4%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,937,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,921,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 262,301
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.6%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,283,895
The full news release report can be downloaded here.