The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending December 30, 2017 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 250,000
- 4 week moving average: 241,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.4%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,914,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,922,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 351,920
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.5%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 2,077,014
The full news release report can be downloaded here.