The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending September 29, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 207,000
- 4 week moving average: 207,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,650,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,664,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 165,215
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,392,477
The full news release report can be downloaded here.