The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending September 15, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 201,000
- 4 week moving average: 205,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,645,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,691,500
- Number of unadjusted claims: 168,801
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,460,796
The full news release report can be downloaded here.