The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending December 7, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 252,000
- 4 week moving average: 224,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,667,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,676,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 317,509
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,750,218
The full news release report can be downloaded here.