The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending November 9,
2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 225,000
- 4 week moving average: 217,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,683,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,687,750
- Number of unadjusted claims: 236,724
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,442,434
The full news release report can be downloaded here.