The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending November 16,
2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 227,000
- 4 week moving average: 221,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,695,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,693,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 226,444
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.0%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,459,272
The full news release report can be downloaded here.