The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending July 13, 2019 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 216,000
- 4 week moving average: 218,750
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,723,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,701,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 243,513
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.2%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,699,098
The full news release report can be downloaded here.