The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending January 23, 2021 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 847,000
- 4 week moving average: 868,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.4%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 4,771,000
- 4-week moving average: 4,998,000
- Number of unadjusted claims: 873,966
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 3.7%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 5,208,719
The full news release report can be downloaded here.