The Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims report for the week ending April 7, 2018 has been released by the Department of Labor.
- Seasonally adjusted initial claims: 233,000
- 4 week moving average: 230,000
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.3%
- Seasonally adjusted insured unemployment number: 1,871,000
- 4-week moving average: 1,850,250
- Number of unadjusted claims: 231,388
- Unadjusted insured unemployment rate: 1.4%
- Unadjusted number claiming UI benefits: 1,994,554
The full news release report can be downloaded here.